The zombie invasion is more than finding your favorite baseball bat or grabbing a flamethrower to make the walking dead toasted and crispy. Once the un-dead arise, you may find yourself wishing for the comforts of home, like friends who want more than your brains.
Don't forget to bring some quality swag to keep campfire morale up:
- Toilet Paper - You know why. . . (leaves suck).
- Wet Wipes - See above.
- Fabric Dryer Softeners - make your clothes smell amazing!
- Sunscreen - No sense in pre-cooking the zombies' next meal.
- Extra Socks - Because your mom told you to, we just wanted to remind you.
- Dental Floss - Trail jerky. 'Nough said.
- Crocks (the shoes) - Footwear no one will ever steal while you are sleeping. You can't buy protection like that.
- Teddy Bear - Helps keep watch at night. Great for cuddles too.
- Playing Cards - Whether it's Go Fish or Poker, playing cards are a great way to pass the time
- Pez Dispenser - The perfect Easter egg when they make that movie about your adventures. . .
With these helpful items, not only will you survive the invasion, you will look good doing it. It's important to conquer the post-apocalyptic world in style and prepared for anything coming your way. Enjoy the new zombie world in style, it may be here a while, or at least until the aliens invade from Omicron Persei VIII.
What do you have in your zombie pack that we didn't include on this list? Let us know in the comments below!