If you're reading this, there's a good chance you're either hearing of the Impact Bag for the first time or you have reserved your Impact Bag on Kickstarter.
The Impact Bag is one of the latest creations by Draggin Bags. It's the smaller of the two Bucket Bags and is the perfect choice depending on the job.
At the end of the day, your Impact Bag is a tool to help you accomplish whatever you are setting out to do. Its purpose is to perform a job while being tough, functional, and reliable. Some of those jobs might be:
- Gym bag: Your Impact Bag should be able to fit your shoes plus a change of clothing unless your shoes are the same size as Shaq's shoes.
- EDC bag that you keep in your car at all times: Your Impact Bag will easily carry whatever you need including a knife, matches, small First Aid kit, and a bottle of water.
- Ammo bag: Whether you want to carry 9mm or .556, your Impact Bag can handle the shifting weight.
- Snack bag: Whether you have toddlers or just need to keep all of your snacks in one place, you can rely on the Impact Bag.
- Diaper bag: Believe it or not, your Impact Bag can also serve as a diaper bag where you can transport extra diapers and wipes.
There are so many ways to put your Impact Bag to work for you as listed above. Your creativity and needs will determine how you benefit from the tough, durable Impact bag.
Extend the life your Impact Bag
One way you can get the most out of your Impact Bag is by cleaning it on a regular basis. Since you're taking your Impact Bag everywhere, maintenance will be a worthwhile investment in time.
You can remove dirt by rinsing the interior and exterior of your bag with running water. The fabric used to construct the Impact Bag is waterproof so you don't have to worry about water ruining the integrity of your bag.
To dry your bag, shake it off until the water droplets are gone then hang your Impact Bag to dry in a well-ventilated area. Do not apply heat to dry your bag as it will damage the bag. Don't use a hair drier or throw the bag in your clothes dryer. Just simply hang it up to dry.
Have you reserved your Impact Bag on Kickstarter?
If the answer is no, back it now since it's only available for a limited time with Kickstarter pricing!
If the answer is yes, share this link (https://kck.st/2I6gNvI) with your friends and family!